Acquisition of federal contracts and government contracts is essential to the operations of countless programs and private sector enterprises. Access to government contracts opens up a host of opportunities that drive the growth of enterprises. But navigating the federal acquisitions arena is easier said than done.
Acquisition Management from DHA
DHAs experience with federal acquisitions of government contracts allows us to help your business obtain the government contracts it needs to grow. We speak the language of government contracts and navigate the process using our many years of experience in the field. Areas in which we assist businesses with federal acquisitions and government contracts include:
Creation of Pre-Award Documents
On the road to obtaining federal contracts, DHA can assist with:
- Acquisition Plans
- Statements of Work/Objectives
- Source Selection Plans
- Independent Government Cost Estimates
- Sole Source Justifications and Approvals
- Determinations and Findings
- Requests for Information/Quote/Proposal
- Evaluation Score Sheets, Evaluation Reports, Award De-briefings
Assistance with Post-Award Contract Management
Once you have obtained a federal contract, DHA can help you manage this acquisition with:
- Performing Invoice Review and Verification
- Drafting Official Contract Correspondence
- Documenting Vendor Performance
- Tracking Contract Expenditures
- Supporting Contract Modifications
Get the government contracts you need to drive the growth of your enterprise with acquisition support and management from DHA.
To learn more about our acquisition management solutions, contact DHA Group today. An award-winning management consulting and contracting firm primarily serving federal, civilian and defense agencies, DHA group supports clients’ mission-critical work by delivering expert professional services. Follow us on social media on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Google+.